Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] CLIMMA AC on AMEL 54

luvkante

Ian,

Yes please , I would be happy to receive some more information!

Anybody with some longterm experience?

Von meinem iPad gesendet

Am 04.07.2018 um 15:46 schrieb Ian Townsend smlocalola@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...>:

Martin:

We installed Webasto brand AC in September 2017 in our SM. Three 10,000 BTU units. We have used them in Florida for a total of five months and in the Bahamas for about one month. They have a good reputation in North America and I am impressed with their performance and reliability so far (bearing in mind, they have only seen six months of service). Let me know if you want any further details.

Ian
S/V Loca Lola II
SM153
Fort Lauderdale, Florida

On Jul 4, 2018, at 9:32 AM, luvkante@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hello everybody,

I am sick and tired of my CLIMMA AC`s on CHIARA. They are constantly quitting their service. I had repaired them so many times since I bought CHIARA new in 2010: electronics defect, fan defect, heater defect, leaks and leaks and leaks........

Does anybody have experience with a new generation of CLIMMA ACs (if there is any) or even better: with a more reliable brand?

Fit? Installation? Reliability?

I am ready to get rid of them.

Martin

AMEL 54 #149 CHIARA