Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] CLIMMA AC on AMEL 54

Courtney Gorman

Maybe it’s the newer units on Trippin 2008 54 #101 no problem with heat or AC we are the 3rd owners original equipment
So sorry for your difficulties
Courtney

On Jul 4, 2018, at 9:32 AM, luvkante@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hello everybody,

I am sick and tired of my CLIMMA AC`s on CHIARA. They are constantly quitting their service. I had repaired them so many times since I bought CHIARA new in 2010: electronics defect, fan defect, heater defect, leaks and leaks and leaks........

Does anybody have experience with a new generation of CLIMMA ACs (if there is any) or even better: with a more reliable brand?

Fit? Installation? Reliability?

I am ready to get rid of them.

Martin

AMEL 54 #149 CHIARA