Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Volvo temperature sensor

Bill Kinney,

I think what you need is a VDO Isolated Ground sensor. I believe that almost any diesel engine isolated ground sensor will work. Take a look at this: https://www.ebay.com/itm/262536815778?rmvSB=true

The above is probably a sensor, but the seller also states "switch." It is only $5.69 plus $1.69 delivery...I would give it a try...be sure to let all of us know if this works for you.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Admiral, Texas Navy
Commander Emeritus

Amel School  http://www.amelschool.com
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550

+1(832) 380-4970

On Thu, Jul 5, 2018 at 5:58 AM greatketch@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Does anyone have a part number/source for the two wire temperature sensor on the TMD22? Not the high temperature alarm switch, I need the sender for the temperature gauge?

The "standard" Volvo part was a single wire sensor, and even that one is apparently no longer available from Volvo..

Bill Kinney

SM160, Harmonie

Annapolis, MD, USA