Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Onan Water Pump

Mark Erdos

Alex,

Hope you are doing well.

I have a 1999 MDKAL Onan. The Onan part number for the complete raw water pump is 132-0358. This matches the same part number in your MDKAW parts manual and the same pump fits both models.  (page 46).  http://www.gemo-online.de/pdf/onan/MDKAV_parts.pdf in your manual

This is the correct part that will fit:

https://www.amazon.com/Sherwood-G702-PUMP-ONAN-132-0358/dp/B002IV69K4/ref=sr_1_cc_2?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1530980928&sr=1-2-catcorr&keywords=132-0358

US$ 250.  Plus shipping – not bad.

With best regards,