Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] engine cruising RPM

Kim Kimball <dhk@...>

Nicely put, Mark.  The "... this isn't FaceBook" got many a laugh here.

And I also like to know why my rubbish is rubbish, so to speak.  As Chief I broke a lot of stuff before I learned to ask others, and "rubbish" was a perfectly common reply in many of our chief'y discussions ... as long as there was a "why" to go along with it.

Kim

(Lapsed USCG licensed Chief Engineer, soon to be Amel sailor  ... just the minor detail of selling my house in the mountains ... and clearing out 20 years of acquired rubbish.)

On 7/6/18 4:07 PM, 'Mark Erdos' mcerdos@... [amelyachtowners] wrote:

Barry,

Rather than just trash another member’s post, perhaps you could support your argument with some cold hard facts. After all, this isn’t FaceBook.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising - Curacao

www.creampuff.us