Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Onan Water Pump

Mark Erdos

Duane,

I opted to install an in-line strainer. It has worked very well and I wish I had done it sooner. The strainer is made by Banjo and is heavy-duty glass reinforced polypropylene. It contains a stainless steel mesh screen. The basket can be checked by removing a plug at the bottom but I prefer to remove the basket covering to check for impeller blades. I found this to be the less messy method

Here is a pic:

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising - Curacao

www.creampuff.us