On the Krow, no problems.

Duane Siegfri

We met a couple in Beaufort, NC who owned an Amel SM (I think it was a 2003) named Krow.  I can't remember his name, but her name was Jane.  They must be in their 70's.

I thought it was worth posting here that they bought it used and sailed the Caribbean, and then the Med, and told me that nothing ever broke down on the boat.  It was perfect.  I have to note here, that they have already sold the boat...

It reminds me of the old joke that, among sailors, there are "them that have run aground, and the damn liars!".  Now, I'm not calling their assertion into question, I just envy their experience.

Best regards to all the mechanics out there,

Duane

Wanderer, SM#477