Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Onan Water Pump

Sv Garulfo

Thanks Mark,

You had found a really good price for the pump so I got surprised by the prices of the rebuild kit I had found in my research.

Fair winds,

Thomas
GARULFO
A54-122
Curacao

On Mon, 9 Jul 2018 at 12:36, 'Mark Erdos' mcerdos@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising - Curacao

www.creampuff.us