Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] The red bilgelamp on 24 volt panel is dead

That depends on what model Amel and year.

If a SM and original unmodified, you can pull off the red lens and unscrew 90 degrees the small BAY-type 24VDC incandescent bulb

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Admiral, Texas Navy
Commander Emeritus

Amel School  http://www.amelschool.com
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550

+1(832) 380-4970

Any opinions and conclusions expressed in this message are solely those of the author and should not be construed as representing the opinion of an expert. Manufacturers' and Expert's precautions must be taken when dealing with mechanical and/or electrical systems to ensure that you are NOT harmed, and/or the device and/or system is NOT ruined. If in doubt, do not touch any referred to mechanical and/or electrical device or system.

On Mon, Jul 9, 2018 at 9:03 AM arthur@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

We are now, me and. Anna the happy new owners of SM 435.

The bilgepump is working fine but not the red lamp on the 24 volt panel. How do I replace it?