Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Leaking rudder

Arthur Sundqvist

Bill,  I and My wife. Anna love our SM already., it has more Then we need and it is our new home for many years to come.
Kind Regards
Arthur

Skickat från min iPhone

9 juli 2018 kl. 20:00 skrev Bill Rouse brouse@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...>:

Arthur,

I am certain that you will really like your Super Maramu.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Admiral, Texas Navy
Commander Emeritus

Amel School  http://www.amelschool.com
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550

+1(832) 380-4970

Any opinions and conclusions expressed in this message are solely those of the author and should not be construed as representing the opinion of an expert. Manufacturers' and Expert's precautions must be taken when dealing with mechanical and/or electrical systems to ensure that you are NOT harmed, and/or the device and/or system is NOT ruined. If in doubt, do not touch any referred to mechanical and/or electrical device or system.

On Mon, Jul 9, 2018 at 12:55 PM 'arthur@...' arthur@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Thanks for answer. Bill!

It is SM 435 and new for us...
We are taking her home to Sweden from  France at the moment.....
Best Regards
Arthur

Skickat från min iPhone

9 juli 2018 kl. 17:23 skrev Bill Rouse brouse@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...>:

That depends on whether the packing is OEM, or not. Assuming you have a SM or 54, tighten the large plastic nut 1 face. You will have to remove the mechanical nut lock, usually on 1 face of the nut.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Admiral, Texas Navy
Commander Emeritus

Amel School  http://www.amelschool.com
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550

+1(832) 380-4970

Any opinions and conclusions expressed in this message are solely those of the author and should not be construed as representing the opinion of an expert. Manufacturers' and Expert's precautions must be taken when dealing with mechanical and/or electrical systems to ensure that you are NOT harmed, and/or the device and/or system is NOT ruined. If in doubt, do not touch any referred to mechanical and/or electrical device or system..

On Mon, Jul 9, 2018 at 9:06 AM 'arthur@...' arthur@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

The rudder is leaking is little while under way with autopilot . How to stop that completely?

Skickat från min iPhone