Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Genoa electric furling gears

Leopold Hauer

Hi  Helen and Kostas.

 I had the same problem  in january  this year.  Amel was not able to support with spare parts. Finally I found the parts ( full servicekit with worm-gear  and bronce-wheel , bearings and seals) in switzerland.  The only problem ist,that the wormgear is for a super maramu 2000, that means  the flange  fur the motor drive-shaft is different to older super maramus,  but for a machine shop it is easy to fix.

Please send me a privat mailing address than i give you more details and Photos.

Best regards

Leopold

YinYang   SM#69