Free Riza Arch for Super Maramu

steve_morrison@...

Hello All. I have a new stainless arch from Riza (Turkey) that was made for a Super Maramu, and its free to you if you want it. It is in storage in Ft Lauderdale and I will be driving down there next week to pick up solar panels for my new Atlantic towers arch. Riza's stainless arch is headed for recycling unless someone wants it. I thought the fit was horrible and all estimates I had for remaking the attachments seemed more trouble than just starting over with Atlantic Tower's Super Maramu kit.

Let me know if you want to pick it up next Friday or if you want to take over the payments for the storage unit ($60/month I think).

Steve Morrison
SM 380 TouRai
Hilton Head, SC