Storage in the galley Super Maramu 2000

Elaine Leishman

Hi everyone, I am a new member and a new owner of our first yacht, Amel SM hull no. 251.

Moved onboard a few weeks ago and still unpacking and finding places for our belongings.  I am a keen cook and have quite a large pantry of what I consider essentials and having trouble organising the cupboards in the galley.  Would appreciate any input from the owners out there as to how they have gone about doing it.  The deep, top opening locker in the galley is proving to be the most difficult.  Also has anyone removed the bottle racks to gain extra storage.  Thanks in advance.
Elaine

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.