Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Aft Climma AC, SM

Mark Erdos

Gary,

It is really odd someone would think that installation made sense.

If you turn the unit around, you should find the fan cover rotates allowing  the air duct to point either way. It will pretty easy to re-connect the air duct without a lot of re-plumbing. Because the exhaust from the fan rotates, I don’t think they made left or right versions of the units.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising - Curacao

www.creampuff.us