To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
From: jlmertz@free.fr <mailto:jlmertz%40free.fr>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 21:21:55 +0200
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Engine stop

I had the same problem this summer, I cleaned the Volvo ignition
switch,
and all was ok,

good lock
JLuc
CottonBay

sailw32 a écrit :

My SM has a TMD22A engine,increasingly my engine has failed to shut
down using the igition switch,recently it has been failing every
time.I
have been forced to use the emergency stop on the engine.My question
is, what is activated by the switch on the engine to shut it down?
Thanks,Pat

Make a mini you on Windows Live Messenger!
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/107571437/direct/01/
<http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/107571437/direct/01/>