Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Virgin Island Marinas or other options for leaving boat

Courtney Gorman

I was there on July 1 this Chef suggested that I have the barbecued ribeye it was amazing

On Jul 21, 2018, at 4:19 PM, 'Mark Erdos' mcerdos@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Courtney,

Really nice place! We were there last year and loved it. Be sure to eat the Texas Style BBQ on Friday nights at the Victory Bar located there in the marina. OMG – Soooo Good – Brisket you can eat with a fork. They start smoking it Thursday. Get there kinda early as it sells out.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising - Bonaire

www.creampuff.us