Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] SVRascal

Hello Rick& Linda,

Hold the sale… turn her around through the Panama Canal and the Pacific.. thats where you belong :-)

But.. again its your decision to swallow the anchor.

Big hugs to both of you.

Jean-Pierre Germain, Eleuthera, SM007

On 23 Jul 2018, at 13:54, 'Rick Grimes' rickgrimes1@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hello Amel Forum Friends,

We want to let you know that, in the next few weeks, Rascal is going to be listed for sale by a broker.  IN THE INTERIM, we are offering Rascal for sale for a fixed price of $289,000.  Offers less than $289,000 will not be considered.  If you know anyone who may be interested, please ask them to contact me at +1-609-932-2307 and/or visit the link below for more detail.

Rascal is a 2003 Amel Super Maramu 2000, Hull #404 and is ready to cruise.  See this link: www.svrascal.com/rascal-listing.html

Rick and Linda Grimes