I replaced the freshwater pump with a Marco UP3 electronic gear pump. It has a magnetic drive. The old pump had a bonding wire, so I attached it to the base of the new pump. I did not hook up the "active" red light on the 24V power panel however, since we can hear this pump operate.
Now I'm getting a warning light on the "leak detector" for the bonding system for the "Ground +". When I shut off power to the water pump, the warning light no longer illuminates.
Since this unit uses a magnetic drive, is that causing some voltage in the bonding wire? Should I simply disconnect the bonding wire from the pump?