Re: ZF25 Transmission Dipstick / Fluid Level

Mark & Debbie Mueller

Dean,

Sorry for all your troubles but thank you for your information.  My wife had me check the dipstick this morning.  Oddly, as many things on this boat seem to be, the part number on this dipstick reads: HSW 530 A1-HS 450A2.  After running the engine for two minutes and shifting from forward to reverse several times the oil level read full on this dipstick.  Absent the part numbers you referenced I measured the oil level at approximately 100 mm from the sealing face and added oil accordingly.  The transmission model is ZF25 2.0.

Mark & Debbie Mueller

Brass Ring  A54 – 68

Groegetown, S.C.

brass.ring@...