Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] ZF25 Transmission Dipstick / Fluid Level

Dean Gillies

Hi Mohammad,
I was initially given by ZF the capacity of 2l and a fluid level of 90.5mm below the top of the dipstick mating surface. When I told them that those two things were mutually exclusive, and it either needed to be 110mm (if 2l was correct) or 3l (if 90.5mm level was correct) they dug deep, and eventually came back to say the level was correct but the quantity was incorrect. ZF were extremely good in their support. I was most impressed.
Cheers
Dean