Stove won't stay lit

Ryan Meador

Hi all,

The right (larger) burner on my stove has been getting more and more
difficult to keep lit, and the last few days it has been impossible.  I
think there is something wrong with the flame-out detection.  It lights
fine, but within a few seconds of me letting go of the knob it goes out, no
matter how long I hold it to pre-heat.  The left burner and the oven work
fine.  I can't find any identifying info on the stove that would allow me
to search for further info, like instructions on adjusting it or
replacement parts.  Can any of you identify it from the attached photos?
Do you have a recommendation on how to fix this problem?

Thanks,
Ryan and Kelly
SM 233 Iteration
Boston, MA, USA