Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Stove won't stay lit

Ian Townsend

We had the same issue. It is most likely the magnet. We replaced the following parts:
Magnet part number TM01
- Thermocouple part number 70063

In Europe, contact sales@... for these parts. In NA, contact sales@... or call 1-800-663-8515.

Ian & Margaret
S/V Loca Lola II
SM153
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA

On Jul 25, 2018, at 11:19 PM, Ryan Meador ryan.d.meador@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Joel,

Thank you for confirming this is an Eno!  I'm quite sure this is the original stove.  I'll check out Fishery Supply.

Jose,

Sorry to hear your bad experience.  I'll let you know if I find parts.  Kelly and I may be able to join you in Gloucester, but we need to figure out our schedules and if the weather is going to be good.  I'll let you know!

Thanks,
Ryan

On Wed, Jul 25, 2018 at 9:37 PM jvenegas@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Ryan,

 I had the same issue with the oven and I bought the part (it is a mercury filled and not a thermocouple) which I replaced and it worked fine... for a while.  Unfortunately, I waited too long between buying the part and installing it, and I am afraid it became damaged or I damaged it during installation because it stopped working after a few uses.  I bought the part in Martinique at a local chandlery and I don't remember its name.
If you find a supplier, I would be happy to chip in to buy one part like yours and one extra for the oven.  The replacement for the oven was complicated as it required almost full disassembly but for the burners, I think it can be easily done in place.  Feel free to come by Ipanema next Thurs evening or, if we have gone to Gloucester, on Sunday evening.  Even better, it would be great if you join us in Gloucester.