Volvo Penta D3-110 Problem

robin hutter

My VP D3 110 suddenly gives me fault codes 1 and 2 and the red light suggests that I have a serious malfunction.

checking the fault codes, 1 means starter motor does not work or is slow (it starts the motor perfectly) and 2 means alternator is not charging, or weakly charging - I measured and this is not true either.

On top of that I get no turbo pressure the EVC tells me, while the Turbo most certainly is running perfectly.

Does anybody have had the same problem or migh know what ist could be? The VP guys here seem to be in the dark too.

kind regards and fair winds

Robin

Amel 54 #54

Carre d‘As in Ermioni/Greece