Espar diesel heating system

James Cromie

Greetings fellows -

I would like to ask the group of Amel Super Maramu owners for any advice on installing an Espar Diesel heater that I plan to install on my boat.

I already have the fresh air ventilation system in place with its associated ducting.

I am contemplating  doing the installation myself, and would like to know if others have installed this system on their own boats.

I would also like to know about others' experience with any problems with the installation or functioning of the heater.

Any bits of knowledge or wisdom are appreciated!

Many Thanks.

James

SV Soteria

Amel SM 2000 #347