Re: Masse Light and March Pump

Dean Gillies

Bill K,
I am interested in installing something like you have, but using two parallel UP3/E pumps for redundancy.
Would you be able to share a bit more about your configuration?
For example, are both pumps powered all the time, or do you power one at a time?
Did you instal a changeover valve in the pipework, or just plumb them in parallel?
If you have them both powered and both plumbed, how do they interact with each other when you open a tap, two taps etc?

I like the idea of having a redundant system, and also the capacity to produce 20+ l/min at 2 bar, which I think it would give me.

Many thanks
Dean
SY Stella
AMEL 54 #154