Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Onan parts in Martinique

The Volvo, Yanmar, Honda dealer is Caraibe Marine. They have 2 shops that are located in the old Marina Building on Boulevard Allegre near Mango Bay Bar and restaurant. One is a chandlery, the other engines. Amel School Clients get a 15% discount.  I seem to remember Onan parts there, but not 100% sure.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Admiral, Texas Navy
Commander Emeritus

Amel School  http://www.amelschool.com
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550

+1(832) 380-4970

Any opinions and conclusions expressed in this message are solely those of the author and should not be construed as representing the opinion of an expert. Manufacturers' and Expert's precautions must be taken when dealing with mechanical and/or electrical systems to ensure that you are NOT harmed, and/or the device and/or system is NOT ruined. If in doubt, do not touch any referred to mechanical and/or electrical device or system.

On Fri, Jul 27, 2018 at 8:38 PM sharongbrown@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Courtney,

I had though of that, trouble is he's not working until Monday and I need a part asap!

Cheers,
Paul