Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Onan parts in Martinique

Alex Ramseyer <alexramseyer@...>

Hi Paul,
Clipper is the official dealer, but they have very few parts on stock. They asked for 2000 Euros for my new PCB board which I then ordered for a bit over USD 800 from the ONAN dealer in Englewood/FLA. Even with shipping and customs included, it was not half the price of Clipper. Also Clipper said the part would take ca one month to be delivered, I got it within a week from FLA. I had a friend shipping it, not the dealer itself, we declared the value to be USD 200.......as the Martiniquians have a special tax for parts that come from the U.S......

Hope you are doing well,
Alex

On Saturday, July 28, 2018, 9:05:58 AM GMT-4, sharongbrown@... [amelyachtowners] wrote:

Thanks Bill.