Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] changing cockpit cover installation from old Super Maramu to SM2K

Ann-Sofie Svanberg <kanalmamman@...>

Is there a difference?

We weren't happy at all with the Amel solution, so we re-did it to fit taller persons, and to be able to look forward, without a window and without sitting down.

/Ann-Sofie
S/Y Lady Annila, SM #232

Skickat från min iPad

28 juli 2018 kl. 16:01 skrev philipp.sollberger@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...>:

Hi dear Super Maramu Experts,

I think about to change my old installation of the cockpit cover on my SM#124 to the installation on the SM2K.

For this action I asked AMEL in La Rochelle and NV Equipment as well, but unfortunately I didn't get an answer that they could help.

Does anybody has a map with the dimensions of the inox tubes and also where to fix them on the cockpit triangle.

Many thanks for all support!

Philipp

SM#124, Félicie, Bâle