Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Masse Light and March Pump

Mark,

You probably know that your OEM pressure switch has 3 wires connected to it. Two of those wires supply 24 positive and negative. The third wire will light the panel LED when positive 24VDC is connected to it. So, you want to connect that third wire to the positive wire going to the pump motor, after the pressure switch.

Some of the MARCO pumps are easier than others to make this connection. Let me know which pump you are installing and I will get you more information.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Admiral, Texas Navy
Commander Emeritus
Amel School www.amelschool.com
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550
+1(832) 380-4970

On Sun, Jul 29, 2018, 08:03 brass.ring@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Good morning Bill,

Were you able to interface the LED indicator light on the panel to show when the Marco pumps are running.  If so, how did you connect the wiring?  Thanks.

Mark Mueller
Brass Ring  A54 - 68
Southport, NC