Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Servicing the GROHE thermostatic shower mixer [5 Attachments]

Mark Erdos

Mark,

The timing of this post is very good. I noticed I now have a small leak on the aft shower unit. It only leaks when, it is being adjusted but I figured this is the beginning.

The part that you mention, is this for the temperature end or the flow end?

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising - Bonaire

www.creampuff.us