Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] gangplank wheels

David Wallace

David,

We replaced our gangplank wheels with what are called "bogey wheels" that support the track on a snow mobile. The wheels are made of heavy duty plastic material with ss cores, and fit almost perfectly on the gangplank axel. We bought them used at a snowmobile shop for about $20. Just a thought....

Dave Wallace
sv Air Ops
Maramu #104

To: amelyachtowners@...: RDuddy@...: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 07:49:59 -0400Subject: RE: [Amel Yacht Owners] gangplank wheels

The gangplank wheels on my Sharki #123 are 20mm wide x 4 5/8" indiameter the axle diameter is 25mm. Hope that helps.Roy DuddyUnwinedingFrom: amelyachtowners@...[mailto:amelyachtowners@...] On Behalf Of David and HazelWorthingtonSent: Monday, September 01, 2008 5:13 AMTo: amelyachtowners@...: [Amel Yacht Owners] gangplank wheelsHelloCan anyone give me the dimensions for the gangplank wheels on aSharki? presumably the same as the other models?Thanks David WorthingtonSharki 184[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]