From: crwggb@... [amelyachtowners]
To: amelyachtowners
Sent: Mon, Jul 30, 2018 9:02 am
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Safety deposit box in aft head of Super maramu

The lock on the safe of my 1995 SM no 140 has jammed, fortunately whilst open. My plan was just to take the whole thing out and buy a new one. However, on looking at the hole through which the box needs to be retrieved, it would appear to be some what smaller than the safe itself.

Before I waste a lot of time has any one got any practical experience of removing a safe from the rear heads on a Super Maramu, and any practical tips....like remove the front panel to all the shelving?

I await any comments,

Graham
SM140 SULA
Hong Kong