Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Transmission problem, [1 Attachment]

Bob Grey

Arthur, check your engine mounts, cdrive mounts and engine bed mounts as if the nuts are loose, you get bad vibration,
note it’s the nut under the beam that comes loose not the nylon nut you see. I also had an engine bed frame stud snap once which caused vibration.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Tuesday, July 31, 2018, 05:02, Anna Eriksson anna@... [amelyachtowners] wrote:

[Attachment(s) from Anna Eriksson included below]

There is something wrong in the transmissionbox. Se photo.
And the motor is vibrating more than before it happened. I am now driving on 1800... How sirious is this???
From my wifes telefon
Arthur. Sundqvist
Vista. SM 435