Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] OCC

Ian Park

Ian and Judy
Not sure where this thread started, but I am writing to endorse your comments. We have been members for 5 years now, attended two AGMs and other formal gatherings and local get together.
It is a great way to meet like minded folk. Spot the Flying Fish flag and just knock on the hull!!
We were on the OCC Azores Rally in June and it certainly wasn’t cruising in company (apart from those on the SSB net). All 50 plus boats met for the first time on arrival at Horta. Without exception everyone thought the rally was exceptional - organisation and fun.
There are members from all over the world but main centres in Europe (around UK) and USA.
The Port Officers have been tremendous help wherever you go.
There are a few Amel owner members.

Ian and Linda

Ocean Hobo SN 96