Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2008 19:18:32 +0000
From: yahoogroups@svbebe.com
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: New Main and Mizzen for SM
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com

Grahma,

If you have ore details like contact info,, specs, cost, etc, please

email them to svbebe "at" gmail.com

Best,

Bill Rouse

s/v BeBe SM2 #387

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, "Graham Boyd" <crwggb@...> wrote:

I posted questions on this subject a year ago and got remarkably little
response. In the end I went to Deme Voiles and asked them to make me
sails exactly like they are now putting on the 54. All singing all
dancing radial cut small vertical battens etc.. I have now done 6
months with these new sails and put simply thay have transformed the
boats performance allowing us to sail in much lighter airs than before.
Can't recommend them strongly enough!
Graham Boyd
SM140 SULA