Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Amel 54 main mast seal

Barry Connor

Thank's so much for the response, this is great news that I don't necessarily right now have to replace this disc/pad. I will speak to Amel and maybe get a new one to use later at a more convenient time. The seal is still ok (no leaks) so my thought is now to use some 3M 5200 and set the bits broken off back in place.
If anyone thinks that this is not a good idea please advise.

Best Regards

Barry and Penny
S/V Lady Penelope II
Amel 54 #17
Sailing Croatia

On Sunday, August 5, 2018, 8:17:43 AM EDT, arno.luijten@... [amelyachtowners] wrote:

Sorry, I did not witness the process myself. They just told me what they did. I suggest you contact Amel directly to get more information on this. I'm guessing they build a yoke of some sort to transfer the forces from the jack to the mast.

Regards,
Arno