Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Looking for suggestions on galley refrigerator

Mark Erdos

Paul,

I did not opt for the water cooled units. I am happy with the basic air cooled unit. If I had to do it over, I might opt for the larger box evaporator but this would mean redoing the drain tray and plumbing in the unit. I am happy with the results.

Also, I should note the parts come pre-charged so the installation is just connecting the quick-connect fittings. No charging or Freon necessary.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff