Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] SM2000 Hull 353 “Indecent”

Mark Erdos

Stephanie,

Thank you for your contributions. Congratulations of the sale.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising - Bonaire

www.creampuff.us

Date: Monday, August 6, 2018, 8:00 AM

Mark! Did you consider to have a water cooled
compressor? We have changed the cooler and compressor in the
fridge box. To a water cooled, I also build a freezer where
the dishwasher was, also water cooled. Both compressors are
cooled by circulating fresh water from the drinking water
tank. Limited corrosion no growth of barnacles. No problem
to use when on the hard, and very energy efficient. No noice
from any fan. Took the water from the manual pump outlet to
the compressors.

I have thought of doing something about the fridge cabinet
as it get cool, but work most of the time and make noice
even after I changed the fan. One thought was a drawer
fridge, terribly expensive and does not match, or change
compressor and evaporator. I think I know the answer now.

Paul on SY Kerpa SM 259

<mailto:uster@rocketmail.com?subject=Re%3A%20Looking%20for%20suggestions%20on%20galley%20refrigerator> Reply to sender . <mailto:amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com?subject=Re%3A%20Looking%20for%20suggestions%20on%20galley%20refrigerator> Reply to group . <https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/amelyachtowners/conversations/messages/41497;_ylc=X3oDMTJyZTgwZmRrBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzUwMzYyMjUEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDY1NzkyBG1zZ0lkAzQxNDk3BHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawNycGx5BHN0aW1lAzE1MzM1ODkxNTA-?act=reply&messageNum=41497> Reply via Web Post . <https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/amelyachtowners/conversations/topics/41480;_ylc=X3oDMTM3ZTB0NThnBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzUwMzYyMjUEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDY1NzkyBG1zZ0lkAzQxNDk3BHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2dHBjBHN0aW1lAzE1MzM1ODkxNTAEdHBjSWQDNDE0ODA-> All Messages (10) . Top ^

2e

Mon Aug 6, 2018 7:10 am (PDT) . Posted by:

<mailto:osterberg.paul.l@gmail.com?subject=Re%3A%20Looking%20for%20suggestions%20on%20galley%20refrigerator> sykerpa

Alexandre
Thank you, yes assume legal protection, using the drinking water becoming more and more frequent as it has its advantages
Paul.

<mailto:osterberg.paul..l@gmail.com?subject=Re%3A%20Looking%20for%20suggestions%20on%20galley%20refrigerator> Reply to sender . <mailto:amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com?subject=Re%3A%20Looking%20for%20suggestions%20on%20galley%20refrigerator> Reply to group . <https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/amelyachtowners/conversations/messages/41498;_ylc=X3oDMTJyOHBlNmdrBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzUwMzYyMjUEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDY1NzkyBG1zZ0lkAzQxNDk4BHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawNycGx5BHN0aW1lAzE1MzM1ODkxNTA-?act=reply&messageNum=41498> Reply via Web Post . <https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/amelyachtowners/conversations/topics/41480;_ylc=X3oDMTM3Y3BncWZtBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzUwMzYyMjUEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDY1NzkyBG1zZ0lkAzQxNDk4BHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2dHBjBHN0aW1lAzE1MzM1ODkxNTAEdHBjSWQDNDE0ODA-> All Messages (10) . Top ^

3a

Mon Aug 6, 2018 7:29 am (PDT) . Posted by:

<mailto:greatketch@yahoo...com?subject=Re%3A%20Original%20Autopilot%20Integration%20With%20New%20Chartplotter> bill_9895

Mark,

The Puddle Jump is held every year. The page http://www.pacificpuddlejump..com/articles.html referenced is a historical listing of all the articles published in the rally's sponsor magazine, Latitude 38, from 2005 through 2016.

If you scan down the list, you will find for each year there is a "Recap" article published after the rally. Each of the "Recaps" include a table of the survey responses from the rally participants that includes passage speed information and breakdown experiences.

For anyone not familiar, Latitude 38 is the local sailing rag for the San Francisco Bay area. One of the better local sailing magazines around. Of course mostly dedicated to the local news, but lots of information and news of general sailing interest as well.

Bill Kinney
SM160, Harmonie
Annapolis, MD, USA

Which article are you referring to? There are a lot of them on this page.