Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] changing cockpit cover installation from old Super Maramu to SM2K

karkauai

Hi Philipp,

I am going to replace my SM 2K cockpit enclosure with a Bimini type top.  If you want my framework, I will ship it to you at your cost.

Kent
Kristy
SM 243
Currently St Michaels MD USA

On Jul 28, 2018, at 11:01 AM, philipp.sollberger@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hi dear Super Maramu Experts,

I think about to change my old installation of the cockpit cover on my SM#124 to the installation on the SM2K.

For this action I asked AMEL in La Rochelle and NV Equipment as well, but unfortunately I didn't get an answer that they could help.

Does anybody has a map with the dimensions of the inox tubes and also where to fix them on the cockpit triangle.

Many thanks for all support!

Philipp

SM#124, Félicie, Bâle