Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Drawer/cupboard pulls

karkauai

We are still waiting to hear from Mark McGovern about using his or a friend's 3D printer to do this job....maybe in aluminum???

My printer guy says he'll forego the design fee and work up a price for the mechanism parts there are 3 different parts for each mechanism) on a per each basis if anyone wants some of those.  Please let me know.

So far I have the following people interested, black ABS plastic at $7 each for an order of 100.
Jose 5
Ryan 2
Craig 5
Bill K 14
Steve 20
Kent 15
John 10

That's 71 handles total.  If anyone else is interested, please let me know ASAP
Contact me directly at karkauai "at" yahoo "dot" com

Thanks,
Kent
SM 243
Kristy