Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] changing cockpit cover installation from old Super Maramu to SM2K

philipp.sollberger@...

Hi Kent,

I'm interested but it depends on the dimensions of the package. Because I think, that there are limitations on the cargo transport to La Rochelle Pallice if they have to transport it by post from Brest or Amsterdam .
Do you have an idea about the amount of the costs to transport it to France or Switzerland?

I need your inox tubes or better if it is not to transport, maybe you could send me the dimensions of the inox tubes, that I can let change them by an inox yard in LR.

Many thanks for your perfect service!

Fair winds,

Philipp