Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] paying Amel for parts order

Mark Erdos

Ryan and Kelly,

We have had no issues paying Amel by VISA card (from a USA bank).

If your bank can’t wire money, time to get a better bank. Wire transfers are common place in the world of cruising.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising - Bonaire

www.creampuff.us