Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] paying Amel for parts order

Ann-Sofie Svanberg <kanalmamman@...>

What an odd bank that can't do an international payment.

Try www.transferwise.com they are fast and cheap.

If your cards were anythingelse than Visa or Mastercard, it could explain the trouble.

/Ann-Sofie
S/Y Lady Annila, SM232

Skickat från min iPad

8 aug. 2018 kl. 15:42 skrev Ryan Meador ryan.d.meador@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...>:

Hi all,

I recently placed my first parts order with Amel, and I'm having trouble paying them.  I've given them two different US-based credit cards from different issuers and they say both were declined.  Neither card issuer has any record of an attempted charge, so they can't tell me why they were declined, and this implies the problem is on Amel's end.

Amel also gave me wire instructions, but my bank is not able to send wires.

How do you folks pay for your orders?

Thanks,
Ryan and Kelly
SM 233 Iteration