Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] paying Amel for parts order

Stephen Davis

Hi Ryan,

I’ve had a couple of orders in the last few months, and have always paid with my MasterCard with no issues. I suspect your credit card company may not be telling you the whole story.

Steve Davis
S/V Aloha SM 72

On Aug 8, 2018, at 4:20 AM, Ryan Meador ryan.d.meador@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hi all,

I recently placed my first parts order with Amel, and I'm having trouble paying them.  I've given them two different US-based credit cards from different issuers and they say both were declined.  Neither card issuer has any record of an attempted charge, so they can't tell me why they were declined, and this implies the problem is on Amel's end.

Amel also gave me wire instructions, but my bank is not able to send wires.

How do you folks pay for your orders?

Thanks,
Ryan and Kelly
SM 233 Iteration