Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Toe pulley (headsail) [2 Attachments]

jlm@jlmertz.fr

I friend of me will try to print the pulley on a 3D print unit .....

I hope it will be a good solution .... I test it next week (2 * 24h work !)

Jean-Luc

CottonBay

Le 10/08/2018 à 17:20, Kelly Ran naryllek@... [amelyachtowners] a écrit :

Salut,

We have the same problem with one of ours.
I modeled the pulley, and we are having a test unit printed out of 316 stainless. (See attached.) My guess is that it will take a couple of iterations to get this part completely right. Will let you know how it turns out.

Kelly + Ryan
SM233 Iteration
Boston

On Thu, Aug 9, 2018 at 10:58 AM, jlm@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

[Attachment(s) from jlm@... [amelyachtowners] included below]

Bonjour,

On my Super Maramu 2000 I have the two pulley cracked ! (they are maked "AMEL")

Amel have no delivery time for this spare part .......

It seams that I am not the only one with this problem ....

Did any one of you solved this without AMEL part ?

Merci

JL MERTZ

Cottonbay.fr

Garanti sans virus. www.avast.com