Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Toe pulley (headsail) [2 Attachments]

James Cromie

Amel sells the spare sheaves (they are two - piece pairs for each sheave) for 202 Euro a pair.  I was told that they are available now when I inquired of Maude in La Rochelle recently.

However, I am interested in sourcing them somewhere else if they can be made more affordable and out of stainless.

Kelly - I’d be very interested to hear how your prototype comes out!  Please do keep us posted.

-James
SM #347

On Aug 10, 2018, at 11:20 AM, Kelly Ran naryllek@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

[Attachment(s) from Kelly Ran included below]

Salut,

We have the same problem with one of ours.
I modeled the pulley, and we are having a test unit printed out of 316 stainless. (See attached.) My guess is that it will take a couple of iterations to get this part completely right. Will let you know how it turns out.

Kelly + Ryan
SM233 Iteration
Boston

On Thu, Aug 9, 2018 at 10:58 AM, jlm@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

[Attachment(s) from jlm@... [amelyachtowners] included below]

Bonjour,

On my Super Maramu 2000 I have the two pulley cracked ! (they are maked "AMEL")

Amel have no delivery time for this spare part .......

It seams that I am not the only one with this problem ....

Did any one of you solved this without AMEL part ?

Merci

JL MERTZ

Cottonbay.fr