Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Drawer/cupboard pulls

karkauai

The prices I’ve gotten from my 3D printer and from Mark are for the handles only.  The printer has offered to do the 3D design work for the latch mechanisms for free and will get us a price for the 3 separate pieces (not including springs) depending on how many we want.  So far there are desires for about 40 pieces of the latch mechanism and 110 handles, mostly the black ABS plastic.

Kent
SM243
Kristy

On Aug 10, 2018, at 11:27 AM, Ryan Meador ryan.d.meador@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

We'd be interested in 2 in aluminum if I they also include the latching mechanism (inside the drawer).  If it's just the handle, then we'll pass.

Thanks,
Ryan and Kelly
SM 233 Iteration
Boston, MA, USA

On Fri, Aug 10, 2018 at 10:02 AM Kent Robertson karkauai@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Dan
So far, the consensus seems to be for Black ABS plastic. See Mark’s comments in a recent post about the look of the aluminum ones.

I will put you on the list for aluminum, and after hearing from others for a few more days, will pass that on to Mark. He says the cost for unanodized aluminum is somewhere in the neighborhood of $14 US, $18 if anodized; $7 US for black ABS.

Please let me know by personal email
(karkauai “at” yahoo “dot” com)
if you want any black ABS plastic handles or latch mechanisms.

Kent
SM 243
Kristy

On Aug 9, 2018, at 9:59 PM, danb.taylor@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote: