From: karkauai@... [amelyachtowners]
To: amelyachtowners
Sent: Sat, Aug 11, 2018 7:43 am
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Drawer/cupboard pulls

Hi Pat,
My 3D printer has offered to do the design work for free on the 3 parts that comprise the latch mechanism. He will work up a per piece price as I don’t think we’ll have a larger order for these.

I used a stainless steel safety pin and cut it to size a few years ago. It has worked fine since then.

Hi to Diane.
Kent