Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Toe pulley (headsail)

James Cromie

I was told that they are available from Amel now, as I had inquired several months ago and Maude just got back to me in July indicating the price and availability. Not sure how many she had. Due to price, I held off on getting them!

James

On Aug 10, 2018, at 11:28 AM, eric kimberlite@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

I was able to get these sheaves from Amel for my genoa car a few years ago.
However with the stainless screws, we had to hacksaw through the sheaves.
Did Maud give you any idea as to when they might produce them again? I would like to have a spare.
Fair Winds,
Eric
SM 376 Kimberlite

On Thu, Aug 09, 2018 at 10:58 AM, jlm@... [amelyachtowners] wrote:

[Attachment(s) from jlm@... [amelyachtowners] included below]

Bonjour,

On my Super Maramu 2000 I have the two pulley cracked ! (they are maked "AMEL")

Amel have no delivery time for this spare part .......

It seams that I am not the only one with this problem ....

Did any one of you solved this without AMEL part ?

Merci

JL MERTZ

Cottonbay.fr