Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Ebersprecher. Heater

Arthur Sundqvist

I have 3 different ac and heater in front aft and saloon.

Skickat från min iPhone

12 aug. 2018 kl. 14:58 skrev arno.luijten@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...>:

If I were you I would select a Webasto diesel heater. They are virually the same devices as the Eberspächer but from what I recall the electronics on the Webasto are at bit better. Also they have a more spread dealer network. On our boat Amel installed a Webasto Air-Top 5.5 kW heater. These things are a pig to install after the boat has been build as you need a lot of cables, hoses and (isolated) ducts. So careful planning is required. I would ask a fellow Super Maramu with a factory installed heater about the exact routing of the ducts to avoid inventing the wheel twice.

Regarfs,

Arno
Luna, A54-121